Improve the accessibility of your college
We know lots of colleges want to deliver better and more inclusive education for young disabled people. Here are some links to examples, information and support for college leaders and staff.
We will be developing this list throughout the campaign, so please let us know if there is anything you would like us to add.
- Read the examples of what works from learners, families, staff and principals have sent us about what worked for them.
- Sign up for the Association of Colleges’ learners with learning difficulties and disabilities briefing on the Apply for access page.
- The Excellence Gateway provides you with easy access to thousands of resources to support your professional development in the FE and Skills sector.
- Sign up to receive updates from the Learning Difficulties Information Network run by NIACE, by emailing YolaJ@niace.org.uk
- Read and use the principals of Inclusion by Design to ensure your learning spaces are as accessible as possible.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more information about improving accessibility in your college. We might be able to put you in touch with a partner college in your area who can support you.