Introduction to autism and Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
Thursday 10 & Friday 11 April 2014
9.30am to 3.30pm
This two day training course is aimed at parents, carers and professionals. It provides a thorough overview of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and its relevance to autism education. Participants will develop their understanding of how behaviours are learned, explore the implications of this for children and young people with autism and see how ABA works in practice.
I feel more confident to understand my child’s behaviour.
- Understand what autism is and how this may impact upon an individual
- Understand what ABA is and its relevance to autism education and intervention
- Understand how and why ABA can support learning and development for individuals with autism
- Explore the principles of ABA and how these can be used for teaching and learning
- Understand the next steps withregards to ABA training.
- Parent and carers
This course runs from 9.30am until 3.30pm each day. Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration.
The Pears National Centre for Autism Education, Woodside Avenue, London, N10 3JA. See How to find us for full directions and a map.
- Parents and carers: £80
- Professionals: £180
How to book
Please download and complete the booking form (DOC 52KB) and email it to the Training Team at email@example.com or you can mail it to the address provided on the form.
For further information, or if you have any queries about the course, please contact the Training Team on 020 8815 5166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org