If you continue, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Ambitious about Autism website.
Whether you are a chief executive looking to motivate your workforce; a student wanting to volunteer some time; or someone looking for the best way to support a cause they feel passionate about, here are eight ways you can be ambitious about autism this Christmas.
1. Make a donation: Sign up to a monthly Direct Debit to become an Ambitious about Autism regular giver or make a one-off donation.
2. Buy our festive Season’s Greetings Cards featuring exclusive artwork from TreeHouse School pupils and delivered straight to your door.
3. Run for Team Ambitious: Whether you’re ready to take on the ultimate challenge at the Virgin London Marathon, or you just fancy working on your post-Christmas fitness, there is a fundraising challenge event to suit you.
4. Join our Circle of Ambitious Friends and find out more about our Major Giving programme.
5. Cycle 600km from Bordeaux to Paris in under 24 hours in an epic team relay event.
6. Nominate Ambitious about Autism as your workplace charity partner or find out ways you and your colleagues can get involved.
7. Hold your own fundraising event at school, home or work and receive one of our fundraising packs to help you on your way!
8. Volunteer: You can either apply your skills or learn something new in the Ambitious about Autism offices or give us a helping hand at one of our events.