Monday, 21 October 2019
Ambitious about Autism are excited to be working with NEST, the workplace pension scheme set up by the government who will be offering a paid work placement within their London office for a young person with autism aged 18-25 years old.
How to apply
Can you answer yes to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18 - 25 years old with a diagnosis of autism?
- Do you have Maths and English qualifications?
- Are you able to use basic Microsoft applications – Word and Excel?
- Do you have an interest in Information Technology and its use in delivering business solutions?
- Do you have an interest in software testing?
- Do you enjoy problem solving skills?
- Do you have strong analysis skills with excellent attention to detail?
If you answered yes and would like to apply for this opportunity, please email your CV and use this cover letter template telling us why you would like to work at NEST and what skills you can bring to their business, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: Monday 21 October 2019
Placement begins: 2 December 2019 for three months
A member of the team will contact you to arrange a telephone call or meeting to discuss your interest and suitability to the role based on the questions above. Please tell us how you prefer to be contacted telephone or email.
Please also email us if you have any questions regarding this opportunity at email@example.com