My RideLondon will take place on 15 and 16 August 2020, which should have been the eighth edition of Prudential RideLondon.
Over seven years, the Prudential RideLondon festival of cycling has inspired hundreds of thousands of people to get on their bikes, raising £77 million for thousands of charities in the process.
This year, while we can’t all ride together, we can unite for My RideLondon to celebrate cycling and support the UK’s charities.
This is a challenge for absolutely everyone and a great opportunity to get the whole family involved. You can get on your bike, scooter, skateboard, trike, tandem, penny farthing, roller skates, wheelchair, or unicycle - to help save the UK's charities! Whatever your age or ability, you can join in and take part in the world's greatest free festival of cycling.
Take on My RideLondon
Getting involved couldn’t be simpler:
- Register by visiting myridelondon.co.uk and select your challenge - 100-mile ride, 46-mile ride, 19-mile ride, or FreeCycle and set your own challenge (minimum distance 1km) on the wheels of your choice.
- Set up a fundraising page.
- Set your wheels in motion and complete your challenge over the weekend of 15 and 16 August.
- Nominate your family and friends to take part and encourage them to sponsor you.
- You can also share a photo or video of your challenge on social media to @AmbitiousAutism on Twitter or @ambitiousaboutautism on Instagram with #MyPRL, but that's optional.
Just before the event weekend of 15 and 16 August, you’ll be able to download the My Prudential RideLondon app - from here you can track, share and log your ride.
If you have any questions, please contact Imogen on firstname.lastname@example.org