Virgin Money London Marathon 2021
There is nothing quite like the Virgin Money London Marathon. Running with more than 40,000 athletes, this could be your chance to be part of something incredible, all whilst raising vital funds and awareness for children and young people with autism.
Regrettably Ambitious about Autism have very few charity places due to the cancellation of the event in 2020, but why not make 2021 your year and apply today to help make the ordinary possible for children and young people with autism!
Supporting you as a Team Ambitious runner
As a part of Team Ambitious you will receive:
- an exclusive digital fundraising toolkit
- a personal trainer to help you set out your training and nutrition plan
- one on one support from a member of our Events team
- an exclusive Ambitious about Autism kit, including a vest, headband and waterproof to wear on the day, and is yours to keep
- membership of an exclusive Facebook and whatsapp group where you can update all your Team Ambitious teammates with your London Marathon journey.
Run with your own place
If your ballot place has been rollover and you have been lucky enough to secure a place directly with the event organisers, please let us know as we would love to have you on Team Ambitious. As an own place runner there will be no minimum sponsorship pledge - it's just as much as you can raise.
Contact the team
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the team by emailing email@example.com or call 07850 915 714.