Virtual Challenge series
Choose your event and route – whether it’s running 5K, 10K or cycling hill climbs, 60km. Join the virtual phenomenon and become part of Team Ambitious.
Our Virtual Challenge series gives you the option to do your challenge, your way, and fundraise!
Take part in the Virtual Challenge series
Getting involved couldn’t be simpler:
- Register and join Team Ambitious
- Pick your distance
- Pick your day
- Donate £10 or set up your own fundraising page and raise what you can
- Run or cycle your distance and record it on your preferred app or our Strava group (please adhere to government guidelines and social distancing measures)
- Submit your evidence and receive your well-deserved certificate! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your evidence and someone from the Events Team will be in touch.
Don’t forgot to send us your photos, and definitely get bragging on social media tagging @ambitiousautism, as you have done something great to support children and young people with autism!
How we will support you
As a part of Team Ambitious you will receive:
- acceptance to join Ambitious about Autism exclusive Strava group and recognition on the leadership board
- a timetable of virtual team talks and exclusive trainer webinars
- one to one support pre event, on the day and post event
- an exclusive Ambitious about Autism vest to train in, wear on the day, and is yours to keep
- a downloadable fundraising and training pack for your every need.
Contact the team
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the team by emailing email@example.com or call 07850 915 714.