I'm Elly and I'm a Psychology student at the University of East London.
I also have a sibling with autism.
About the research:
- I'm investigating the relationship between social media use and quality of life in adults with autism.
- Social media is a widely debated topic but its use among adults with autism is less understood.
- I want to find out how adults with autism use social media and whether it has the capacity to impact positively on their lives.
- Any adult (autism diagnosis or not) can take part in the study as I require a range of responses.
- The study is an online questionnaire which is completely anonymous. The questionnaire should take about 15 minutes to complete (please see link below).
- The research has been ethically approved by the supervisory board at UEL.
- The survey itself does not have an 'open comment box' so if you did have further comments or ideas you could leave them in the thread blow.
If you have any questions or would like more information, don't hesitate to get in touch below or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks in advance