Are you a skilled Behaviour Analyst who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young adults with autism?
We are looking an experienced Behaviour Analyst to join our inspirational team at Ambitious College, Tottenham.
Ambitious College is an Independent Specialist College for young adults with autism and complex needs. The college aims to enable learners to access further education and to develop skills and knowledge that lead to successful transitions to adulthood where our learners will live, work and contribute to their local communities.
The role of the Behaviour Analyst involves:
- Implementing a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) model
- Assessment of learner ability and barriers to learning
- Report and document writing including behaviour support plans, individualised skills development programmes and annual review reports
- Evaluation of programmes through use of baseline recordings and progression data
- Contribution to Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) and annual reviews within a Further Education context
- Ensure teaching and learning is underpinned by PBS and that all interventions have excellent contextual fit
- To deliver training to the staff team, including induction training, Positive Behaviour Support Framework and individualised supports to learners.
The successful candidate will have:
- BCBA status, or working towards eligibility to sit examination
- Have an understanding of the Ofsted Common Inspection Framework, and how to embed this in your role alongside colleagues on the Trans-Disciplinary Team
- Extensive experience of using behavioural assessment tools
- Emotional and physical resilience to meet the challenges of working in an environment that, whilst being extremely rewarding, can at times be demanding
- Demonstrable experience of delivering training
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and to collaborate with other professionals.
In return we offer excellent benefits including a generous holiday entitlement, season travel ticket loans, employee assistance programmes and a generous contributory pension offer. BCBA supervision will be available, as will access to Continuing Professional Development.
Working pattern: Full time, Perm, 37.5 hours per week.
Closing date: 29 October 2018
Shortlisting: By 02 November 2018
Interviews: 09 November 2018
For further details please see the attached recruitment pack
How to apply:
To apply, please download and complete our application form and diversity moniroing form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 29 October 2018 (midnight).
Ambitious about Autism is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons from all sections of the community. If you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may need as part of your application, please email email@example.com or call Adele Yilmaz, Senior Recruitment Officer (School and Charity Link) on 020 8815 5435.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Please note this post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English as stated in the person specification.
Please note we have not engaged any agencies to work on this role and only direct applications will be considered.