Are you an inspirational Senior Leader or Deputy Headteacher looking for your next challenge?
Are you passionate about providing learning opportunities for children with autism?
TreeHouse School is currently seeking a Deputy Headteacher to work collaboratively with the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors to support the development of the school including quality assurance and self-evaluation.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic leadership and management skills, with extensive experience in leading and co-ordinating effective and innovative practice across the School.
In return for your enthusiasm, integrity and skills, we offer you the opportunity to help shape our future, develop and influence provision at TreeHouse School, be creative and have a positive and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people with autism.
Join us and make the ordinary possible for more children and young people with autism.
Please note that the start date for this role is September 2018.
- Amazing children & young people and supportive, talented and committed colleagues
- A dynamic and energetic environment focused on delivering our vision and ethos
- A school culture where learning, enquiry and dialogue are integral to leadership at all levels
- A purpose-built building and well-resourced learning environment
- Regular leadership coaching
- Opportunities to undertake further academic study or qualification
- The opportunity to undertake a key role in determining the best possible outcomes for our pupils
- Excellent benefits (please see document below for a range of AaA benefits)
To apply: Please send a full CV and cover letter addressing how you meet the criteria set out in the job description and a copy of our Diversity Monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 27 March 2018 at 5pm
Shortlisting meeting: 29 March 2018
Ambitious about Autism is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons from all sections of the community. If you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may need as part of your application, please email email@example.com or call Adele Yilmaz, Senior Recruitment Officer (School and Charity Link) on 020 8815 5435.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Please note this post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English as stated in the person specification.
Please note we have not engaged any agencies to work on this role and only direct applications will be considered.