Ambitious about Autism
Making the ordinary possible. That’s our day job and it could be yours too.
Do you passionately want to make an impact in a growing charity? If so, then this could be a role for you!
Ambitious about Autism is a national charity with the ambition of making the ordinary possible for more children and young people with autism. We provide services, raise awareness and understanding, and campaign for change. Through the TreeHouse School and Ambitious College, we offer specialist education and support. The organisation is continuing to grow and we are going through a period of exciting change, including recently opening a college in West London and implementing a new Finance system.
This is an important new role within the Finance Team which will support the Head of Financial Accounting and Head of Business Partnering, providing financial and administrative support.
The key responsibilities
- System administration for the Finance system, PS Financials, including setting up users, updating access rights and liaising with the PS Financials Support Team.
- Assist in the Accounts Payable function: processing purchase invoices, supplier statement reconciliations, staff expenses and credit card expenditure.
- Assist in the Accounts Receivable function: processing sales invoices in a timely manner.
- Assist in the month end process, including processing journals and reconciliations.
- Produce and issue monthly management accounts and reports to Budget Holders.
- Update the staff forecast with monthly actuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude. For more information on this fantastic vacancy, please download a copy of the job pack below:
£21,806-£25,116 per annum, Excellent Benefits (27 days annual, interest free season ticket loans alongside other benefits)
Prior to the first formal interview, there will be a short informal telephone interview between 31st May - 1st June 2017, therefore please submit your CV and covering letter early.
First Interviews: 5th June 2017
Second Interviews: 7th June 2017
Ambitious about Autism is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons from all sections of the community. If you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may need as part of your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adele Yilmaz, Recruitment Officer on 020 8815 5435.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Please note this post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English as stated in the person specification.
Please note we have not engaged any agencies to work on this role and only direct applications will be considered.