Customer Experience Intern
m/Six is partnering with Ambitious about Autism for a third year to offer a three-month paid internship within their Customer Experience Department.
The m/Six Customer Experience team focuses on the performance of websites, from how they rank in Google and how engaged the user is with content through to conversion. We combine analytical skills with creative problem solving to provide clients with the best strategies to grow their online businesses. The team is ideal for someone who is interested in technology, online communities, data and storytelling.
Description of internship
- Provide support to the Customer Experience (Search Engine Optimisation, Content, Analytics) team on accounts including Toyota and London Business School.
- Help with research projects using tools on elements such as website performance, competitor activity and social listening.
- Manage and analyse data for reporting.
- Research Google updates and provide feedback on client website performance.
- Working alongside content manager to create content ideas for clients.
- Support creation of a web content strategy.
- Training will be included on specialism, tools, and processes.
Application deadline: Monday 26 April 2021 10am
Remuneration: This role will be paid at £22,000 pro rata (before tax).
Placement begins: July 2021 for 3 months.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Are you aged 18-25 with a diagnosis of autism?
- Do you have experience working on Excel and PowerPoint?
- Are you interested in technology and innovation?
- Do you have good attention to detail and are organised?
- Do you have an interest in handling and analysing data?
- Do you have some experience in content marketing?
- Do you enjoy being creative?
How to apply
If you answered yes, and you would like to apply for this opportunity, then email email@example.com with the subject line ‘m/Six Customer application’.
You will then be sent a task to complete which will be scored by m/Six to evaluate your suitability for the role. Selected applicants will then be invited to an interview with m/Six.
If you would like to discuss your suitability for the role prior to completing the assessment, please specify this in your initial email and one of the Ambitious about Autism team will arrange a meeting with you.
Please note new applicants to the Ambitious about Autism work experience programme will be required to complete an Autism Exchange Registration form.
Ambitious about Autism will provide you with support throughout the application process and placement.