Data Software Development Intern
Schroders is partnering with Ambitious about Autism to offer a six-month paid internship within their Corporate Data Team.
The role will be suitable for someone looking to learn more about:
- Software development lifecycle
- Working in Financial Services
How to apply
- Are you autistic and aged 18-25 years old?
- Do you have development experience using .Net and Azure solutions?
- Do you enjoy problem solving?
- Do you have close attention to detail?
If you answered yes, and you would like to apply for this opportunity, please review the job description. Send us the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Schroders Analyst Developer application’.
- Your CV
- Response to this task.
- A completed Autism Exchange registration form, if you have previously completed this you do not need to do it again.
If you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to completing the assessment, please specify this in your initial email and one of the Ambitious about Autism team will arrange a meeting with you.
Placement start date: September 2022 for 6 months
Interviews: End of July 2022
Application deadline: Tuesday 12 July,10.00am
Salary: This role will be paid at £37,000 pro rata (before tax).
If you are invited to attend an interview with Schroders one of the Autism Exchange team will meet with you to complete a candidate profile to identify your interests, skills and identify any workplace adjustments you may want to request and provide support throughout.
If you are not chosen to take part in the internship Ambitious about Autism will be available to offer you information, advice and guidance.