Junior Application Analyst
We are delighted to be partnering with BPL Global to offer a 12-week paid internship within their Information Technology Applications Team.
The role will be suitable for someone looking to learn more about:
- How applications are developed
- Working in Insurance.
See the full job description here.
How to apply
- Are you autistic and aged 18+?
- Are you looking for a work placement, either following your studies or to gain experience?
- Do you have a passion for technology?
- Do you enjoy learning about new systems and processes?
- Do you enjoy problem solving?
If you answered yes, and you would like to apply for this opportunity, please review the job description. Send us the below documents to email@example.com with the subject line ‘BPL Global Junior Analyst application’.
- Your CV
- Response to this task
- A completed Autism Exchange registration form, if you have previously completed this you do not need to do it again.
If you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to completing the assessment, please specify this in your initial email and one of the Ambitious about Autism team will arrange a meeting with you.
Salary: This role will be paid at £20,000 pro rata (before tax).
Application deadline: 22 August 2022 at 10.00am
Interviews: September 2022
Placement start date: October 2022 for 12 weeks
Location: Hybrid working with 3 days per week in the office at 52 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7AF
If you are invited to attend an interview with BPL Global one of the Autism Exchange team will meet with you to complete a candidate profile to identify your interests, skills and identify any workplace adjustments you may want to request and provide support throughout.
If you are not chosen to take part in the internship Ambitious about Autism will be available to offer you information, advice and guidance.