m/SIX is partnering with Ambitious about Autism for a third year to offer a three-month paid internship within their Programmatic Team.
The m/Six Programmatic team looks after all types of programmatic activation across our client base. Predominantly we focus on delivery Display and Video advertisements across online environments. The role combines analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to detail in order to provide best in class strategies that deliver against our client’s business objectives. The role is perfect for anyone interested in technology innovation, data and has an analytical way of thinking.
Description of internship
- Providing support to the wider Programmatic team, including pulling and creating reports, setting up campaigns and recommending optimisations.
- Gain a solid understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and how it works.
- Complete industry wider accreditation with the likes of Google and Amazon.
- Research industry updates and provide wider written summaries to the team.
- Meet with m/SIX technology partners to understand their offering and opportunities for clients.
Application deadline: Monday 26 April 2021 10am
Remuneration: This role will be paid at £22,000 pro-rata (before tax).
Placement begins: July 2021 for three months.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Are you aged 18-25 with a diagnosis of autism?
- Do you have experience working on Excel and PowerPoint?
- Are you interested in technology and innovation?
- Do you have good attention to detail and are organised?
- Do you have an interest in handling and analysing data?
How to apply
If you answered yes, and you would like to apply for this opportunity, then email email@example.com with the subject line ‘m/Six Programmatic application’.
You will then be sent a task to complete which will be scored by m/Six to evaluate your suitability for the role. Selected applicants will then be invited to an interview with m/Six.
If you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to completing the assessment, please specify this in your initial email and one of the Ambitious about Autism team will arrange a meeting with you.
Please note new applicants to the Ambitious about Autism work experience programme will be required to complete an Autism Exchange Registration form.
Ambitious about Autism will provide you with support throughout the application process and placement.