Strategy and Operations Team - Pre-Sales Role Intern
Ambitious about Autism is excited to be working with SAP UK, who are offering a role in the Customer Solution Advisory (CSA) organisation based in their London head-office in Feltham. However, it is expected this role will begin remotely due to the current COVID working restrictions.
The role will consist of creating, formatting, refreshing and sending out regular reports using software, such as Microsoft Excel and after training, SAP software. The role will also be expected to look for ways we can be more efficient in what we do, by analysing data and looking for improvement suggestions to implement.
Download the full job description.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Are you aged 18 and over with a diagnosis of autism?
- Do you enjoy analysing data?
- Do you like using Excel?
How to apply to this opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please complete:
- Cover Letter - Which tells us why you would like to work at SAP UK and would be suited to this role. Please use this cover letter template.
- Autism Exchange - Registration form (if you have not completed one before).
- Attach them both with a copy of your CV in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘SAP Pre-Sales Role’.
A member of the team will contact you to arrange a telephone call or meeting to discuss your interest and suitability to the role based on the questions above. Please tell us how you prefer to be contacted either telephone or email.
We will let you know if you have been shortlisted and invited an interview by September 2020.
You will be supported by the Autism Exchange team throughout the application process.
Application deadline: Monday 17 August 2020, 9am
The placement will start: September 2020 for 6 months
The role will be paid at approximately £20,000 - £25,000 full time depending on experience (pro rata for 6 months) before tax.
Please also email us if you have any questions regarding this opportunity at email@example.com