Talent Attraction Intern
We are delighted to partner with BP to offer a six-month paid internship within their Talent Attraction Team.
The role will be suitable for someone looking to learn more about:
- Use of marketing in recruitment
- Working in an office-based environment.
See the full job description here.
How to apply
- Are you autistic and aged 18-25 years old?
- Are you interested in marketing?
- Do you have an interest in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion?
- Do you enjoy being creative?
If you answered yes, and you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘BP Talent Attraction application’. We will then send you a link to apply via the BP website, with guidance.
- A completed Autism Exchange registration form, if you have previously completed this please email us to ask to apply for the role and we will send you the link to apply.
- Complete this task.
If you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to completing the assessment, please specify this in your initial email and one of the Ambitious about Autism team will arrange a meeting with you.
Placement start date: November 2022 for 6 months
Interviews: September 2022
Application deadline: 24 August, 10.00am
Salary: This role will be paid £33,400 pro-rated
Location: Hybrid – 2 days in the ICBT, Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7LN 3 days at home
If you are invited to attend an interview with BP, one of our team members will meet with you to complete a candidate profile to identify your interests, skills and identify any workplace adjustments you may want to request and provide support throughout.
If you are not chosen to take part in the internship Ambitious about Autism will be available to offer you information, advice and guidance.
What to expect during the application process
This visual story offers a step-by-step guide of our application process.