The term "Ambitious about Autism" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ambitious about Autism, Woodside Avenue, London, N10 3JA. Our Registered Charity number is 1063184. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We also do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses, bugs or defects.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ambitious about Autism's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Our online community, Talk about Autism, is a public forum so can be viewed by anyone searching the internet and posts will be indexed by search engines such as Google. Therefore, please be careful what you post – do not post anything confidential, contact details or personal information which could put yourself or someone else at risk. We hope you will make friends within the community but do not share personal information unless you absolutely trust that person is genuine. If you plan to meet anyone you have befriended on the internet, never go alone and always meet in a public place.
- All of the children and young people who feature in images on this website have a diagnosis of autism. We have consent from their legal guardian or parent for the use of their images. Unauthorised use of these images may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you would like to pay Ambitous about Autism a compliment, or if you would like to make a complaint, please download our Compliments and Complaints Policy (PDF 63KB) and follow the steps laid out in the document.