Training and consultancy
Our training courses
Our training sessions aim to empower individuals and organisations to become more autism confident and work successfully with autistic young people. To achieve this, our team of experts deliver training tailored to meet audience needs and requirements.
We also provide Autism Education Trust (AET) training in the boroughs of Haringey, Hounslow and the county of Norfolk.
By signing up to one of our training courses you can expect:
- interactive, face-to-face training delivered by an experienced trainer
- a training session delivered at a time and place of your convenience
- a training session tailored to your needs
- relevant, up-to-date content based on the latest, evidence-based autism practice
- full support from our training and consultancy team before, during and after your training session.
By completing one of our training sessions you will:
- gain an increased understanding of autism
- learn how to work more confidently with autistic young people
- learn more about approaches and strategies that will support autistic young people to achieve their potential
- receive insight that will help direct your professional development
- have access to further resources on autism.
Please note that all of Ambitious about Autism’s training sessions are sold in line with our terms and conditions of service.
Our consultancy services
In addition to our training, we run a well-established consultancy service through which we provide organisations with bespoke solutions that will improve their services for autistic people. Our consultancy service is tailored to each client’s requirements and can take many forms. When engaging our consultancy service, you can expect:
- a tailored consultancy proposal to meet your requirements, deadline and budget
- access to our team of experts
- support on a project from a leading autism charity
- to gain an improved understanding of how to meet the needs of autistic clients within your service
- a service that caters for different levels of need and understanding.
Depending on your requirements, there may be an opportunity for our youth patrons to consult on a project. We consider this on a case-by-case basis.
If you would like to learn more about our training courses and/or our consultancy services, please get in contact with our team.